What is that?
With 3D-Lamp-Designer can you create 3D-Lampshades inside your Webbrowser without needing an additional installed software. you can also download them as 3d-model to print them with your 3d-printer.
If you want to create an new lamp you can choose an example from the 3d-gallery or you can also design your lamp from the beginning on by your own.
by having an user account you can also save your lamps online to edit them again.
How much does it costs?
The usage of 3d-lamp-designer is compleatly free.
By creating an new lamp this lamp will be saved in the 3d-gallery.
This website gets financed through the selling of 3d-printed lamps
With the usage of the services you accept that your created lamps get selled by this website.
by having an account you can also get an sales commission for each selled lamp.
Do I need an account?
No, anyone can create and save lamps in the gallery or download them without an registration.
However, With an account, you can get additional features, for example, you can edit lamps later or request a sales commission.
- New control element
- You can use an Webcam to control the 3d-preview
- Real time controlling by using movement-tracking
- The rotation and the zoom in the 3d-preview are controllable
- Control window with video preview and gesture tracking information.
- New option "smooth edges
- The edges in the 3d-preview can be morphed if required
- The rendering engine for lamps without holes is optimized and can now works with double speed
- Bug fixed
- Holes offsets gets corrected automatically to avoid errors in the 3d-surface.
- Menu created to make navigation easier
- Hamburger navigation for mobile devices
- New Feature Feedback:
- You can evaluate the software "Lamp Designer" as well as each individual lamp
- Rating with five stars
- Review with text
- You can add Add photos and pictures to the ratings
- Small preview images for the feedback function
- Feedback function is available in German and English
- Multiple feedbacks can be given at the same time
- Multi langual support
- German and English translation
- The prefered language is automatically detected.
- The preferred language can be selected in a menu.
- Download binary compressed STL files, this is faster and saves traffic.
- Bug fixed: STL standard vectors point outwards, allowing 3D printing with Cura
- Security alert before discarding unsaved lamps
- Restructured navigation for a better overview
- New, more friendly design
- Add the "STL Split" option
- Single large lamps can be split into single rows before downloading.
- Parts are automatically fitted with connectors
- Download multiple STL files as ZIP archive
- The downloaded STL files now shows the lamp name as file name.
- Progress bar while downloading and saving the lamps
- Database cleanup, automatic deletion of fiery lamps
- Convert the preview images from .png to .jpg to reduce traffic
- Administrator access to edit or delete lamps from other users
- Bug fixed: Linear modulations for STL export
- Bug fixed: Whatsapp-Share Button now works on all popular smartphones
- Compatibility with lamps from version 1
- Version Feature Log
- Create any number of circles from Lamp-cylinders and create individual cylinders as well.
- >Individual basic settings for each circle:
- Number of cylinders, circle radius, circle rotation, cylinder radius, cylinder rotation, frame thickness, holes, and rendering accuracy
- Width and depth distortion of the cylinders
- Create a dome on the cylinders of individual circles
- Adjust the dome rendering accuracy
- Adjust the dome heigh
- Recursive modulations of: Radius, Width, Depth, X-Offset, Y-Offset, and Rotation
- Sinus, Cosine and Triangle Modulation
- Create individual modulations for each lamp-circle
- New design:
- Better structuration of the menu items
- Emphasis on related modulations
- Individual color matching in the 3D preview (with color picker)
- Wireframe mode in the 3D preview
- Save lamps with the rendering settings in the gallery
- Colored preview images
- Troubleshooting of various bugs:
- Hide preview images of lamps without thumbnails in the gallery
- Automatically deletion of faulty lamps in the database
- Automatically adjustion of the horizontal modulations to the cylinder circumference
- Load a random sample lamp from the database at the beginning
- Share buttons for created lamps for a variety of social networks
- Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin
- PopUp information alerts for explaining the functions
- Random arrangement of the lamps in the gallery
- restructuring and optimizing the PHP and JS sourcecode for a better overview and faster computational performance
- Create a cylinder as a lamp
- Online 3D preview
- 3D Anaglyph function for an "real" 3D preview
- Dynamic light
- Adjust the height, radius, and frame thickness of the cylinder
- Adjust the rendering accuracy
- Drill holes in the cylinder surface
- Individual adjustment of hole sizes in the top and bottom row
- Save the lamps in an online library with preview image
- Download as STL file
- recursive modeling of cylinder radius with sliders
- Sine Modulation
- Adjust the amplitude strength
- Recursive creating of modulations for the amplitude
- Direction of the sine wave at the surface: Horizontal, vertical or diagonal
- Recursive modeling of the modulation direction
- Absolute value of the sine curve (no negative values)
- Set the start position of the sine curve
- Responsible Desing for PC, TV, Tablet, and Smartphones